Wednesday, September 22, 2010

If you wannabe

Unlike the spice girls national anthem, i do not want to be another 'wannabe' blogger in the ever growing trend of blogging. 


Everyday i find myself bursting to sit on a computer and browse the internet for fashion; either it be ebay pre-loved items, topshop trends and accessories, or the fabulous vogue and in-style fashion haute couture websites. At the end of my obsessive fixes, i want to tell everyone around me what i have seen, what has inspired me. Unfortunately at this point in the day, this poor soul is generally my boyfriend or my Dad who has to listen to me rant and rave about the latest Sonia Rykiel spring fashion show i have just seen on the vogue website or the amazing Alice Mccall dress i need to buy from mycatwalk (and as i continually tell my dad i have no money for petrol - telling him i am going to buy clothes generally leads to a 'life and its priorities' lecture, which i really could spare with). Therefore, I have decided to keep a blog so that no more poor souls around me have to hear me rave on about things that they really don't share the same enthusiasm and interest in.


If you enjoy fashion and vintage photography, i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i know i will enjoy blogging.


Becca. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment